Saturday, February 7, 2009

Do you ever wonder


what in the world is going on in their minds, what is she thinking, what does she see.
Most of the time I feel like I am in the know, only because dakota is a talker but she still has her moments where I can see a look in her eye or an expression that, I think, clues me into that there is something she is thinking about that she is not saying out loud.
Dakota's love of life and love of everything is always so refreshing to me.
Not to say that I don't love life because I do I am a very lucky person and I like to think that I count my blessings daily but dakota is just so pure and wonderous and her interactions with people are so positive and I feel like in those interactions she always leaves the person with a smile.
Okay so I am her mom and so I think I may have a slightly skewed vision of her and may just think she is the most wonderful human on the face of the planet but still I cherish the moments when I really realize just how lucky I am to have her in my life.

No comments: