So I got tagged by Jenn and I need to come up with seven things about me that I think would be new to you and I am having a hard time coming up with original thoughts. I keep wanting to answer like you did jenn I read aubrei's too and I keep finding myself thinking along the same lines as you both. So here goes
1) I went on a reading strike in high school and can not remember ever actually reading a book that was assigned, it amazes me, and I still got good grades.
2) I think falling is funny, really funny, I mean I don't like to see people get hurt by any means but to see someone fall is a hoot the lack of control the awkwardness, funny.
3) Someday I would love to do the hawaii ironman.
4) I am not an organized person, don't open my drawers or look in my car not a pretty site. I have always been "messy" I think I am a ton better than when I was a kid but still a work in progress.
5) In grade school me and my best friend tried out for the talent show in both the fourth and the fifth grade and both times we were denied. Hello at that age isn't everyone welcome. And then one of those times the teacher in charge took our song and choreographed her own number she invited sierra and I to be in it. I think I thought about it and decided no but sierra was a no from the get go.
6) I want to live somewhere with seasons but would only move if my parents and brother and his wife moved too hahahha
7) Never in a million years would have thought that I would get the chance or even knew that I wanted to chance to be a stay at home mom I am thankful for it everyday even the days where I want to run and hide in the back of my mind I feel like the luckiest lady alive.
and now I am tagging dawn and rebecca in arizona
have a good evening
Mother's Day - 2017
3 months ago