Thursday, November 20, 2008

blog tag

So I got tagged by Jenn and I need to come up with seven things about me that I think would be new to you and I am having a hard time coming up with original thoughts. I keep wanting to answer like you did jenn I read aubrei's too and I keep finding myself thinking along the same lines as you both. So here goes

1) I went on a reading strike in high school and can not remember ever actually reading a book that was assigned, it amazes me, and I still got good grades.
2) I think falling is funny, really funny, I mean I don't like to see people get hurt by any means but to see someone fall is a hoot the lack of control the awkwardness, funny.
3) Someday I would love to do the hawaii ironman.
4) I am not an organized person, don't open my drawers or look in my car not a pretty site. I have always been "messy" I think I am a ton better than when I was a kid but still a work in progress.
5) In grade school me and my best friend tried out for the talent show in both the fourth and the fifth grade and both times we were denied. Hello at that age isn't everyone welcome. And then one of those times the teacher in charge took our song and choreographed her own number she invited sierra and I to be in it. I think I thought about it and decided no but sierra was a no from the get go.
6) I want to live somewhere with seasons but would only move if my parents and brother and his wife moved too hahahha
7) Never in a million years would have thought that I would get the chance or even knew that I wanted to chance to be a stay at home mom I am thankful for it everyday even the days where I want to run and hide in the back of my mind I feel like the luckiest lady alive.

and now I am tagging dawn and rebecca in arizona
have a good evening

4 comments:

Jenn Kirk said...

How funny you call yourself unorganized. Just the other day, Andi and I were talking about how you're always early to everything, and thus have it all together!

Derek said...

What's up my little messy sister? Hehe, you and I were totally opposite in tidiness when we were younger, but we are both moving toward the middle now. I'm sitting in my office now and it nearly resembles your room when we were kids. Thanks for the smile.

Dawn Suzette said...

Hey! What's with the tag? I have been thinking about what to write. I will post it today!
Thanks for the smiles... and you are SO talented!

Becky said...

I feel exactly the same way about #7