Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Forts


I used to love making forts when I was a kid, and then getting to sleep in them was the best. My brother, derek, was the master planer. He was the kid who would make these awesome Lego cities and cars, or ships that actually looked like ships so needless to say we/he made some pretty good ones when we were kids.




Dakota and Randy made a fort after dinner tonight. She loves it, just as much as I did. This little secret hiding place. The next thing I want to do with her is camp in the backyard, which makes me laugh because I think about that and then I think how we lock down the house each night but we would go ahead and sleep right out there where we think the breakeriners might be HA! funny.

Added to the fun of the fort homemade cookies.


That really was just a foto opp dakota didn't get to eat the cookies there....for fear of ANTS in the morning.

3 comments:

Derek said...

so awesome. I am remembering some multi-room forts with corridors that connected them. Great fun indeed.

Becky said...

look the pics of Dakota peeking out of the fort. We make them regularly as well!

Sherry Gann said...

cool fort! :)