Friday, January 30, 2009

Fantastic Friday


my monkey girl


need a plumber

Another morning walk another great day.
I do love living here in ventura but I do sometimes complain about the weather
it is too much of one thing
and especially this winter which has just felt like summer
it annoys me, silly I know but really I would like some type of change as moderate as it would be.
Any way today way beautiful beautiful beautiful and i couldn't grumble about it, it was just way too nice and not too hot.
After our walk dakota and I came home and she got right to playing in the backyard totally in her own little world, happy as could be.
Dakota is not a fan of clothes and usually she would have stripped down more but for some reason she has been into just taking off her shirt so there she is in the back yard just having a blast picking grass and making mud and mixing in acorns, getting dirty, how every day should be when you are four.
I love watching her when she is in her zone like that there is something different about it and I am not sure what it is.


Then to make the day even better in the afternoon we met up with some friends at the park. And there were a lot of us there and again it was this beautiful day all the kids were playing and running and having a blast, the parents were chatting, the ease and comfort of it all felt so good and again I feel like a lucky little lady.


she has been really working so hard to do those monkey bars she turned four and watch out her own room, doing monkey bars what next.

3 comments:

Dawn Suzette said...

Beautiful! Great to see the sunny Ventura days and you guys enjoying them!

Derek said...

Yeah, looks like another awesome day. Keep up the fun monkey girl.

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm cute little ass and feels so tight at that age too, loved doing it with my lil sis