Friday, September 12, 2008

A walk and not a run.

I often wonder what to title each entry and I sit here for a couple minutes like it is a big decision...funny. Andi and I decided that a brisk walk was in order today and it was a nice change but it will be back to pounding the pavement monday. It was interesting though at the end of our runs we go up two decent hills and hill are just a beast of their own no matter if you walk it or run it you are wooped at the end. That is how dakota and I started our day as daddy slept a little longer. Randy has been working from home a couple days a week, it is so nice for all of us. Once we got home our friend jet came over and we were off to the park for some good fun. It really was nice andi and mia, aubrei, matt and maya and jenn, kai and dax were all they and I dare say a good time was had by all with some but few interventions. Here is the great thing dakota and everyone played at the structure but also didn't. Andi brough some games and there was a soccer ball and tree climbing. It was just a really awesome morning.

The rest of the day was pretty mellow. Dakota and I are all packed for our road trip up north early tomorrow morning. It is going to be a great time and I am excited. Randy has a friend coming over tomorrow to help him work in the truck, they are going to watch the usc game and hang out so while I think he is going to miss us terrible he is going to be okay.

1 comment:

joyfulgirl said...

what's up, slacker??? I miss your posts:) that was a fun day for sure.