Monday, September 1, 2008

Good News and thoughs on Blogging


Papa, Dakota and Mia waiting for the trian

So I haven't been blogging because my camera is at my parents and I feel/felt as though I couldn't blog without pictures. But have gotten over it although I am thinking I will still show some older pictures because it just isn't right! Here is the best news of the weekend my dads tumor has shrunk from over 4 cm to around 1 cm. All those hard weeks of radiation and chemo did a number on the tumor and I fully believe that my dad will be in remission very soon. I am just thrilled thrilled thrilled. He just amazed me through all of it, he was positive and I know that





helped. Right as he started his treatments in
June he was up for going to the zoo. It was wonderful we took the train up with some friends and it was just really nice and I know dad was at least week into treatment maybe two.


I am still so confused about some of this layout stuff. Why it is underlining right now and why I can't turn it off is beyond me. I thought hitting ctrl u would help but no then shift u, well you can see the answer as it is still all underlined. So with that I will say goodnight. We had a wonderful weekend and I can't wait to share with photos. Love to all.

P.S. as I read after I have published on the published side there is no underlining you all think I am crazy but really truely as I write there it sits then I hit publish and viola' not there. So much to learn.

4 comments:

Derek and Sunshines Dad said...

Hon I'm glad you felt you could write ab0ut what we have gone through as a family. I do appreciate that you asked me prior to posting, but as I said What I'm going through is also putting all the family through, that's called life.

Dawn Suzette said...

That is great news! I did not get the chance to meet your family before we moved but if you are any indication they must be wonderful people. Thanks for sharing.

Derek said...

Keep up the great posting. She does look darling, other post. I had a moment of tripping on how fast life is walking with Dawn and Todd and had the thought of "oh wow, someday he will be in high school", that tripped me out. Anyway, see ya Wednesday. Life gets better with every day, crazy but true.

Amber said...

I'm so glad to hear that things are going well for Kent. I'm sure all that positive energy and Dakota's high spiritedness is helpful during the harder times. Quite a bright light of a little lady you got there, K. (But with you for a mama, of course I'm not surprised).