Monday, September 14, 2009

Oh leela



Leela decided to turn on to her belly today!
She was pretty proud of herself.
Then she was a little frustrated.


At first I thought it was an accident but then she did it a couple more times, she even showed her daddy. Everyday she amazes me and if it is possible to feel someones spirit I can feel hers and it warms mine, she really is amazing.
And her sister dakota is equally amazing, she is cracking me up these days.
She cracks me up when she says 'mom you crack me up'. She and I have decided to take weekly photos of her on her rock, the rock outside her school. It will be fun to look over the weeks and months.

She is so beautiful, inside and out!

3 comments:

Dawn Suzette said...

On her belly already! Wow... times does go by! What fun those moments!
Cool trike... Fionna still loves hers and won't give it up!!
Great idea to take a weekly pic... it will be fun to see her grow and change that way.

Derek and Sunshines Dad said...

Hey Kids
Wow wish I could of seen that Mom will be excited about that also!!!Good plan to photo Dakota at the same place over time you will be amazed over time

Love Dad

Becky said...

rolling?! Oh no, not already they are getting to be so big so fast aren't they?