Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Thanks for coming for a visit Amy, Noah and Layla

pre-dance class attire





I talked to Amy last night and she was on the fence about coming. Amy and family used to live here and then earlier this year they moved to tahatchapi and we are still sad about it. Anywho Amy was on the fence but hooray they came. But the morning started off with dance class, at the beginning of each month the parents are invited to sit in on the class. Dakota cracks me up as I apparently crack her up. Before class I took her to the bathroom and I was unaware that of the two bathrooms one is for "boys" and one is for "girls" (they look exactly the same no signs) so I went to take her to the boy bathroom and she quickly corrected me. Then midway through class dakota says teacher teacher, teacher gives this little talk about only asking questions during class that pertain to dancing or individual needs and then answers one little girls question and then she goes to dakota and dakota tells her that I tried to take her to the boys bathroom and she(dakota) starts cracking up, the teacher unfortunately was not as amused. I was though.

Once we were done with class we got home made some lunch and we headed to Marina Park to meet up with Amy, Noah and Layla as a side not jenn kai and dax came too.... hahahahah just kidding jenn I love how much we have been seeing you guys lately.



Amy also brought a friend all the way from tahatchapi, stacy with her two little ones quinn and kellen. We all ate lunch and then we were off to the ocean. It was a blast.
I haven't mentioned this on the blog but dakota is going to marry noah or so she says anytime his name is brought up and I am totally okay with it and I will tell you why. Noah is wonderful and his parents are pretty great too. The time that sealed the deal was one day at the park dakota and noah brought their bikes and they were riding around this path around the park. Dakota was still working on her bike skills and so she would get stuck in the grass or going up a slight hill. So she gets stuck in the grass and is calling for me and I start walking over when who should ride by ever so gallantly on his bike with a gentle hand gesture he says "I got it kwisten" and I was sold, it was the sweetest most gentlemanly thing I had ever seen and he is only three. Amy I am so happy you came down, thanks for making the trek. It is our turn next for sure. OXOXOXOOX

1 comment:

Dawn Suzette said...

Fall beach days...What fun!