Thursday, August 28, 2008

A good day




So we are done with the chicken pox hooray! She was really awesome throughout the whole thing even being cooped up inside. Today Marie came over and the girls had some fun, they also had a couple of wars. This sounds funny but at times I sit back and watch to make sure no one gets hurt but I wounder if left to their own devices can they solve their huge situations on their own. So far it is still pretty darn hard to do but I just don't want to jump in at every rise they have. Having said that we had a good day. I got to make some scones while they played. I am not thrilled out how they turned out but still yummy. I love good food. I love when I can make good food.
The other thing we did today was went to cemetary park. A park with just grass, no play structure!!! At first Dakota was said she didn't want to go to a park without a play structure and it hit me wow she is so used to having something to do at the park. We brought bubbles and a ball and we met some of her friends there and you know what she had a good time! HA! Can you imagine playing in the grass doing somersaults and cartwheels and chasing bubbles and kicking a ball can be fun! Note to self more outside play time at places without play structures!

2 comments:

joyfulgirl said...

this is so cool...welcome to blogland, so glad you joined in the fun. can't wait to read more...

xoxo
aubrei

Dawn Suzette said...

Oh, good old fashion play! Can't beat it!