Tuesday, August 25, 2009

What else have we been up too?














Well I was able to drag the family to a tomato festival of sorts on sunday and it was a bust, only because it was in filmore and it was hot!!!!! Poor leela all snuggled into me and randy and dakota sweating, it will be awhile before they trust me again. We did get a free lunch out of it. It was at the place where we buy our tomatoes from at the farmers market so I was thinking it would be neat for dakota to see that and maybe she would have had more open ears if she wasn't melting.

The other big thing that happened this week was I pumped enough milk for randy and dakota to try and feed leela.
She was very curious and just kind of played with it. Randy and her just watched each other and it was beautiful. Dakota thought it was pretty fun too. I tried pumping with dakota (randy will tell you otherwise) but I would have that pump on me for twenty minutes and get maybe a half ounce, I tried about three times (randy will tell you I tried only once) but I was through after three tries.

And then there is sweet dakota always being a goofball, with her new school shirt.





4 comments:

miyo b. said...

i totally understand your pumping frustration - same here. looks like everyone is doing well though, go mama! hope to see you around soon.

Derek said...

That Dakota definitely has a lot of her mother's goofy clown aspect in her.

Derek and Sunshines Dad said...

Sorry (LOL) we missed the fun at the festival but enjoyed shopping at Trader Joes

Dad

Becky said...

We went to Magic Mountain a couple of months ago and all Maddie and I did was sweat against each other with her in the Ergo -- so I can imagine what it must have been like this weekend with little Leela!