Monday, June 1, 2009

Showered with Love

me 38 weeks andi 34

My girlfriends had a beautiful shower for me and andi today.
It was so sweet with tons of yummy food and two cakes, that were AWESOME, I wish that I had gotten pictures.
I feel so loved and so lucky to have such awesome people in my life.

Amy, Noah and Layla made the trek down to celebrate with us and dakota and noah didn't miss a beat.

Although I have not updated you all. Dakota has informed me that she will not be marrying noah or anyone for that matter!
Nope she realized that when people get married they move out of their parents house and she has no intentions of doing that she will be living at home FOREVER!
And it was the sweetest thing ever, later on in the day dakota shared with noah her plans and he said that he was still going to marry her, is that not just too much.
Those two crack me up. I hope no matter if the marry or not that they have this awesome friendship always.
It was just a great morning. And we were not near either of the play structures and all the kids did so well finding other things to do and even being able to see the structure it was never really brought up or a concern

which was great.
They were running and climbing and playing hide and seek.
There were swings that they were playing at a lot but still it makes me happy when I see dakota just enjoying what is around her because that is what being a kid is about just having fun, right?
total temptation they so wanted to get in that mud

Thanks again ladies what a great day and what great friends you are!
One of these time when we are all together we have to get a photo of all of us kids moms all of us!

2 comments:

Dawn Suzette said...

So Sweet! I love that you had it at the park... away from the play structures! Lovin' all that nature play... :)
Looks like you will have a son-in-law living with you!

You look beautiful as always!
So happy you had a wonderful time! Good friends are hard to beat!

Derek and Sunshines Dad said...

I recall someone else had the same outlook on marriage and moving out.

It looks like the June gloom didn't have an effect on the days fun and activities.

Love Ya Papa