Saturday, May 30, 2009

Painting


Today was our good friend Maya's birthday party, Happy Birthday Maya!
It was a great party, with face painting

and hill climbing
and butterfly wing painting

and bubbles and yummy cupcakes, it was just great.
Dakota went a little crazy with the face painting, not only did she have her face done but both hands and a rainbow and a mommy with face paint too.
painted face and naked belly

When we got home the painting fun was not over.
I have been wanting her to paint my belly and seeing how I am 38 weeks now I thought we better do this before it is too late.


So more paints came out and she went to work.
It is a large canvas and she really worked the whole thing.

She did a "sunset" so maybe junebug is coming at sunset we shall see.
Dakota came around sunset too, things that make you go hmmmmm.

I want to do it a couple more times if allowed she was really into it and it was fun for me too.
But like I said I am 38 weeks this baby could come at any time.
I have the curse of thinking that she is coming early which translates into "be prepared for a week late you fool for thinking you are going early"
so we shall see. One friend has made a june 9th prediction, we shall see if she is right???

3 comments:

Derek and Sunshines Dad said...

Wow Bear It looks like fun was had by all and it looks like you may be over any day now. Hope you will make it through your shower.

Love You Guys

Papa

Becky said...

oh, I love the belly painting...

Mark, Jessica, Jakob, Sarah, Lily and Kona said...

Such a great idea to have Dakota paint your belly!! I love that!! You look great, that baby will be here before you know it, I say sooner than later! Although, I thought that with Sarah and I was 10 days late, but I think I really just had to relax and really feel like I was ready and that Jakob was in good hands - my Mom flew up a few days before I went into labor. It's so different with your second!
Anyhow, I'm blabbing, best of luck, Junebug will be here soon - enjoy!!