Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Sugar, Round and a New Do!

I have a sugar problem and it is a good thing I am already round because this little cooking, buying, baking thing I have going on is really helping in the round department.
This evening after dinner I decided I wanted rice krispy treats, I love them, I really love them. Who ever thought to add melted butter and marshmallows to cereal really hi the nail on the head.
But we still have pie and ice cream and these silly vanilla wafers I bought from trader joe's, I asked myself kristen do you really need to make these tonight???? And of course the answer came back 'helllloooo yes I do, make them right now'
And so I did and they hit the spot.

I read a book awhile back to dakota and I am forgetting the name at the moment but it was a caribbean rapunzal story and in the beginning while the mom is pregnant with repunzal she craves sugar cane, that was the name of the book, sugar cane, the caribbean rapunzal. Well the mom and dad talked about how the baby was going to be sweet as sugar cane because of the mom wanting it so desperately all the time. So that is my belief I am just doing my part to make a sweet person.

So that covers the sugar and roundness and as for the new do well you can kind of see it in the belly shot. Thanks again mom! She is helping me feel beautiful inside and out. I am so far digging the cut and the bangs. And I figured after I delivered that is just not the time to be messing with your hair. I did that with dakota and hated it hated it hated it. So for me I think the key is before is better than after.

4 comments:

Dawn Suzette said...

Sweet person making... love it!!
You look beautiful!!
It is so super cute how Dakota is looking up at Mama's belly in that pic!!

Mark, Jessica, Jakob, Sarah, Lily and Kona said...

So Sweet, love the belly shot - gorgeous!!!

miyo b. said...

here's to making sweet babies! love the new haircut too!

Derek and Sunshines Dad said...

Hey Bear,

MOM,MOM, Always MOM I'm here too!!!!
LOL Glad you are feeling good even with that giant sweet tooth.

Love