Friday, August 22, 2008

Family Photos and more chicken pox



Awhile back we did some family photos and we got the disk the other day yay! I feel like the pictures turned out really well. Obviously looking at the pictures makes me think about my family and I am so happy that we all live here in Ventura. I tease Randy that if we are ever to move we would have to make sure they were all moving with us. I really hope that Dakota feels the same way HA! No really I do but I wonder the likelihood of that. There are some really great other places to live but nowhere would be worth moving if it was miles away from my family.
On another note the chicken pox are getting better, I think some are still appearing but they seem to be appearing and scabbing over pretty quickly. While brushing dakota's teeth tonight she and I quickly realized that she got one in her mouth, OUCH. Poor little lady although it is not slowing her down one bit.

I was trying to get some chicken pox pictures of her front and back but she is such a silly girl when you put her in front of the mirror. She talks to herself and her friends. So not sure how well you can see the chicken pox but you can see her getting ready for a little sassiness. The funny thing is I remember when I was young looking in the mirror and then opening the medicine cabinet and seeing 500 of me and talking the the many mes as if they were my friends so it is a hoot to see her doing the same thing. I think I was more like 8 or 9 though. Have a good weekend all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lovely panties, i want my hand inside feeling her childpussy, pull them off and take her in the shower and make her a woman